cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

dial issue in different mode

Vikram Prakash
Level 1
Level 1

Ananlog phones are connected to PBX and PBX is connected to voice gateway. for dialling a number we are  facing an issue.

If I need to dial +91 - 44 - 66235129 , I use to dial only 044-66235129 as it is a local number to me in Chennai, this works if I dial the number fully and then press the call button.

But If I dial the same number after pressing the speaker button or lifting the handset, it allows me to press only 4 digits , 04466 only.

We need your help in resolving this issue.

is it a issue from Gateway or PBX?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As you say PBX, opposed to CUCM/CME, if this is a 3rd party PBX, you might want to post in a forum like voip.org, this forum is dedicated to Cisco products.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As you say PBX, opposed to CUCM/CME, if this is a 3rd party PBX, you might want to post in a forum like voip.org, this forum is dedicated to Cisco products.

HTH

java

@Jaime Valencia voice gateway is from cisco. PBX is from Siemens. i am concerned about cisco gateway. 0 is the access code for making calls.

Unless you're registering the devices to the Cisco GW for CME, this doesn't seem to be a GW issue. If anything, you might have overlapping dial plan in your DPs, but that would not prevent your phones from dialing, as they're not even registered to it.

HTH

java