Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Direct transfers to Speed Dials in Attendant Console

Hi all.

We have Attendant Console server 9.1.1.20 and Attendant Console client 9.1.1.2223 in our network.

We can do direct transfer to the Directory Numbers in the "Internal Directory [F3]" properly, but, if we try to do a direct transfer to a speed dial configured in the "Speed Dial [F6]" it doesn't work.

Could anyone let us know if we can do direct transfer to the Speed Dials in Attendant or not? If it would be possible, please tell me if we need an special configurations.

Thanks. Best Regards.

4 Replies 4

htahat
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Blind transfer in CUAC works for both Speed Dials and Directory numbers, and there is no special configuration needed to enable it for SD.

can you tell me what the exact behavior is, when you try to transfer calls to SDs? does it work if you dial the same number manually instead of using Speed dial icon?

best regard,

Hi Hamzeh, thanks for your reply.

If I try to transfer the call to a Speed Dial with double-click, the caller hears the "wait tone" and the phone of the called doesn't ring. The call is established if you dial the number in the phone. For more information: The numbers in the speed dial are not directory numbers in the CUCM, could be the problem?

Thanks. Best Regards.

Well you need to check the following:

1) the speed dial number is matching a route pattern in CUCM which directs the call to the correct destination (including prefix).

2) confirm that Route pattern partition is assigned to Operator and CUAC Calling search space.

1) I have to confirm but if from the phone there aren't problems...Could be a reason?

2) Yes, the route pattern partition is assigned to the CSS.

I don't know what's happening :S

Thanksss!!