Helpful
Replies

Enabling TLS 1.2 on CUCM

DuBu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 

We have a CUCM/CUC/IMP clusters deployed across 3 Regions i.e. IND, EMEA & US

We also have SME deployed in each region for GDPR. The SME in US is the PUB and other region  SMEs as SUB talking over WAN.

The plan is to enable TLS 1.2 in the IND region this week which would also include the the SME box. When we touch the SME in India, do we need to enable TLS on all SME boxes across regions at the same time or can we do it region wise over the next couple of weeks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

If I understand what you describe correctly you have one SME cluster, with the Pub in the US DC and then Subs in the IND and EMEA DCs? Then no you cannot change it on just one of these. Any change you do for this is cluster wide.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

If I understand what you describe correctly you have one SME cluster, with the Pub in the US DC and then Subs in the IND and EMEA DCs? Then no you cannot change it on just one of these. Any change you do for this is cluster wide.

Response Signature

Thanks Roger, shall keep that in mind

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: