cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error Sending CDR Report to Email Address - Troubleshooting Steps are Outdated?

Matthew Martin
Level 5
Level 5

Hello All,

Cisco CallManager: 10.5(2)

I am trying to send myself a CDR Report I generated on CUCM, but when I attempt to send the Report to myself I get the error message below:

Error:

The following Error(s) occurred while processing your request. You can:

* Click on the 'Back' button, to go back, fix the errors and try again.
* Click on the 'Close' button, to abort the processing and go to Main Screen.

Error Code    Error Description
10011              System Error. Contact System Administrator.

I added our SMTP server's address to: Cisco Unified OS Administration > Settings > SMTP...

But, when I try to send the report I get that error message above. I found troubleshooting steps for this exact problem at the link below, but when I go there the instructions are too outdated and there is no section in Cisco Unified CM Administration for: System > System Parameters > Mail Parameters... That's not an option that I see in 10.x.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-communications-manager-version-50/100465-cdr-cmr-error.html#send

Any idea if these instructions are still valid, and if not where can I find the correct one's for 10.x?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.!

Thanks in Advance,
Matt

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

go to CAR and there you will find the tabs system > system parameters > Mail parameters.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Syed
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Matt,

You can try this.

cucumipaddress/car

Example: 10.10.10.10/car

Regards,

Syed

Hey Syed, thanks for the reply.

I don't have any issues getting to CAR reports, not sure if that's what the URL you posted was for... My issue is that it won't send the report to me by email after I've already run the report.

-Matt

go to CAR and there you will find the tabs system > system parameters > Mail parameters.

Hey Syed, thanks again for the quick reply!

Ah ha, ok I see it now... Thank you!

Not sure why it's configure this way, but for the Mail Params it shows Mail ID, Mail Domain, and Mail Server Name as "\", *i.e. just a backslash.... Would that be the default settings if they are left blank?

Thanks Again,

Matt

Mail Id* : enter your email id

Password: enter email password

Confirm Password: ******

Mail Domain*: your domain (example: cisco.com)

Mail Server Name: IP address of mail server (example: 10.10.10.10)

Great, thanks Syed, much appreciated.

-Matt

You are welcome, Matt!