Views
Helpful
Replies

Failed to setup Auto Attendant CUC 12.0

Moti_ware
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I have to configure first time Auto Attendant but unfortunately I'm failed need urgent help...

My system have CUC 12.0 & CUCM 12.0. I have an issue with setup Auto Attendant. I followed all tutorial on internet but its not working. When I dial to Voice Mail extension from outside, it greet with opening greeting standard but when I press 0 for operation, it greet "sorry the number do not answer" and with other extension, it greet "Sorry, [username] its not available"

Could you please help me for that situation!

13 Replies 13

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Did you create a new Call Handler or modify the default Opening Greeting? Your post seems to imply both - which is it?

How did you route the call to CUC from CUCM? Route Pattern or a CTI RP with a DN set to CFA to VM? If the former you will need to create an Direct Routing Rule - be sure to filter it to the called number! - and assign it to the newly created Call Handler. The latter is far more common, FWIW.

Route Pattern is CTI 

created CTI route point with DN and created call handler in cuc.

On call handler configure the dn as your CTI rout point  dn.

Response Signature

Still error occurred when the call transfer to the operator then message appeared phone not available. WHAT should i do??????????

Do you have a routing rule in CUC that captures the call that goes via the DN on the CTI RP and passes it to the call handler that you intend to use for the AA?

Response Signature

I have a CTI RP and passes it to the call handler that intended to use for the AA.

That's not an answer to the question I asked, nor to what @Jonathan Schulenberg asked you. In CUC you'd need to have a routing rule that sends the calls made to the DN of the CTI RP to the call handler that you intend to use for AA. Otherwise CUC does not know how to handle the call and it will pass it to the default call handler, aka to the login CH.

Response Signature

ok i understand , there is no RR in CUC.. So what should i do ? have to create RR ?

In your case you'd need a Forwarded Routing Rule as you use a CTI RP, with a DN that is set to CFA to VM. See this as an example of such a rule.

image.pngimage.png

The examples is for passing calls to the Greeting Administrator or to a call handler used for a greeting, so you can not use it in verbatim, but it should hopefully give you a clue on what you need.

Response Signature

nope i didn't created.

You have option to configure extension number on call handler

D22839ED-0840-4558-B82B-63CF7CE7B7EF.jpeg

Response Signature

i configured it.