cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Getting error logging to CUCM user interface (Unified CM User Options)

Victor Bidnenko
Level 1
Level 1

Recently we find out that we cannot login correctly to our CUCM user interface (not admin, admin is ok). After you log in with a user we got an error window - An error has occurred while retrieving data. Also inside user interface all can be modified but nothing cann't be saved - we get the same error whet hit the save button.

Couple of days ago it was ok and everything worked. What it can be? Is there any way to troubleshoot it?

7 Replies 7

Victor Bidnenko
Level 1
Level 1

The problem got away last night but i still dont understand what it was. In my opinion it may be concerned with some log rotating or other ... but i am no shure.

You can get the Tomcat and perfmon logs for the time stamp to check if there was any spike in CPU or memory usage for that duration.

HTH

Manish

Thanks! If it pops up again i'll try to check this. Maybe it also be useful to change Debug Trace Level of CCMUser Web Service to debug instead of standard info.

I have run into this issue a couple of times and in each instance restarting Tomcat has resolved the issue.

You bet hhbalfour

If this is recurring issue (after restarting Tomcat the issue comes back in a few days or hours) there might other things going on. Possibly check into Syslog (the CiscoSyslog file, can be grabbed from RTMT). And check our the time when it happened if some else is going on.

"show status" will give you the current CPU/momory status

rahmathalipnp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi TEam ,

User getting this error on user interface and he is not able to update speed dial because of this , Please can you some one advise... ?