Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hi...Need Help in TLS configuration

Hi all,

In our LAB we have CUCM 7.1.

For TLS configuration  we created one SIP trunk profile as Secure TLS profile in  this profile we I have given device security mode as Authentication , Incoming and Outgoing Transport Port as TLS  and Port as 5061 , and also  created one new route pattern for that trunk.. We are not able to originate and terminate any calls through CUCM 7.1.

CUCM 7.1 --------à NBS (Network Border Switch) ------------à Soft Phone ( Phoner lite )

Our NBS supports TLS. How to configure TLS in CUCM 7.1 so that we can originate and terminate TLS calls.

Your help is much appreciated.

3 Replies 3

fkarami
Level 1
Level 1

Have you looked at the "SIP Trunk Security Profile  Configuration Setting" section of the following document:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/security/7_0_1/secugd/secutrnk.html

It explains in detail what you need to do.

Hope this helps.

Farbod

Hi Farbod,

Thanks for your help.But I am not able to access the document.It gives the below error:

Forbidden File or Application

The file or application you are  trying to access may require additional entitlement or you are trying to  access a file with an invalid name. Additional entitlement levels are  granted based on a users relationship with Cisco on a per-application  basis.

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please try one of the following methods to locate your document:

1. If you are manually entering the URL into your browser  location bar, be sure to include the file name of the page you are  trying to access (file names typically end in .htm, .html or .shtml).
  2. Use the Search feature located in the upper right section of this page.
  3. Return to the Cisco.com Home or select a primary site area from the top navigation bar.
  4. Consult with your Cisco Account Manager to confirm you have the appropriate entitlement to access this page.

If you would like to contact someone about this problem, please click on the Contacts & Feedback link below

Is there any other way i can acces the file??