cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I set up a missed call to be automatically transferred to phone

Miceky
Level 1
Level 1

How do I set up a missed call to be automatically transferred to my personal phone?

I hace set up 'Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings, End user, Destination Number and Remote Destination Profile'
But when I set up, I still couldn't connect to a private mobile phone.
"Destination Number-Line Association" is missing in 'Destination Number' compared to previous settings, and this display was previously checked.

How do I set up?

Thank you for your help!

3 Replies 3

eyalraba
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Under the directory number page, you can configure your personal number in Forward No answer field, once the No Answer Ring Duration ends (by default it's 20 seconds), the call will be forwarded. No need for Remote Destination Profile, Call Pickup configuration for this to work.

Thanks

Your description reads as if you are trying to deploy Single Number Reach (aka: Mobile Connect) that is part of Unified Mobility.

The "Destination Number-Line Association" error is a checkbox on the Remote Destination screen. If you added a shared line with the Remote Destination Profile it will appear on the Remote Destination screen. But there is a checkbox to enable SNR for that number. If you are trying to set up Single Number Reach, the full instructions are in the Feature Guide for CUCM. Take a look at that again and be sure to follow the instructions step by step. There are also blogs and videos that will walk you through it.

SNR is one of those features where one checkbox on one of the 19 places you have to go to configure it will make it not work. Once it works, it's pretty cool.

But, if you are looking for a simple "forward the call to my cell phone if I don't answer my internal line" behavior, setting the "Call Forward No Answer" on your directory number (along with a CSS that has access to the appropriate PSTN route pattern) is much easier.

Let us know if you have questions.

Maren