Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Interview Handler

Hi

I have my system call handler configured and i configured the caller input to some extension , and actually i want to configure the interview handler with some question that asking about the service he accessed , but after called the extension redirect him to interview handler 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi Turki, 

It is not possible to use the unity connection to do it automatically, other options is to advise the user to transfer the call to the unity interview handler before they hang up the call. If it needs to automate, then you need a contact centre application (CCX or CCE).

Regards 

View solution in original post

That is not possible in Unity Connection without an action by the person on the extension transferring the caller directly to the Interview Handler after the call. The behavior you are describing is a contact center application behavior.

Maren

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

I don't quite understand what you are asking. Can you explain step-by-step what you would like to happen, and then what is actually happening?

Maren

I want to configure interview handler i can do it by caller input for example press 1 will go to one extension press 2 will go to interview handler , but i need the caller should go to interview handler after he finished the call from extension that i mentioned in press 1 to see if the costumer satisfied from the service or not

Thank you in advance

Hi Turki, 

It is not possible to use the unity connection to do it automatically, other options is to advise the user to transfer the call to the unity interview handler before they hang up the call. If it needs to automate, then you need a contact centre application (CCX or CCE).

Regards 

That is not possible in Unity Connection without an action by the person on the extension transferring the caller directly to the Interview Handler after the call. The behavior you are describing is a contact center application behavior.

Maren