cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Login history for Cisco Unity

mrsherbie
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way of seeing a login history for Cisco Unity voicemail? We have some shared voicemail accounts where staff are saying that they logged into to check messages but nothing was there until 3 days later. I know on previous systems I've used you can tell the last login date and time, but wondered if you can get a history of a particular mailbox?

4 Replies 4

I believe you can, but you probably want to post this in the Collaboration forum and/or search there, so that the right audience can see it.

One of the moderators moved this from Unity to this forum. -- Maren

In Cisco Unity Connection Serviceability go to Tools > Reports

Run the report "User Message Activity". This allows you to run a report for a specific mailbox or all mailboxes. It will show all voicemails left, when they are read, and when they are deleted. I don't know that it will show logins, though. At a minimum it will show when voicemails are left and available for being read.

There is also a report "User Phone Login and MWI" which shows those things. That will show logins via the phone, but not Jabber/IMAP, or the web inbox, or Unified Messaging activity.

Maren

davidn#
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are also CUNI Rest APIs that can be used for managing subscriptions to events from Cisco Unity Connection systems. It provides a way to get asynchronous notifications when voice mail messages are received, deleted, or changed.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/REST-API/CUNI_API/b_CUC_CUNI_API/b_CUC_CUNI_API_chapter_00.html

David