Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime Collaboration Provisioning Error code - could not delete users

J_Vansen_S
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All,

I am getting very frustrated with the PCP, i have a bunch of users created using template, non-ldap.

PCP version 11

I could like to delete a couple of users, in order to do that, ill need to cancel each of their services MANUALLY 1 by 1 before deleting them.

But unfortunately for a number of users, i could not cancel their services, i get UNRECOVERABLE error and also error as below

The application encountered an unknown error. Check logs for more details, or return to the  Dashboard

Error Code:         SHARED-2166
           Message:         Exception caught creating new Wizard Instance: DFC Exception CORE-0001 [CRITICAL]: Unexpected exception caught in XMLEntity while running backend operation CREATE: Exception caught executing java://Startup Nested exception: DFC Exception IM-0021 [ERROR]: No object with ID 15482 exists

Is there even a way to delete users in bulk? apart from resubmitting the excel template.

10 Replies 10

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Can you run the Infrastructure, user and Domain sync and try again.

Manish

I'm pretty sure that Manish's suggestion to re-sync will resolve this.  Also, I would suggest that you use Batch Provisioning to remove services from users.  I agree - what's the point of using prime if you need to delete this stuff manually! :)

I had a call with the Product Manager for PCP about the  same issue of deleting users.  I can confirm that a cascading delete (cancel all services, then delete user) is on the product roadmap and is in active development - think its coming in 11.2/11.5, but I'm not 100% sure.

hi there, thanks for the insight.

Tried infrastructure and user sync did not resolve this issue. I have more than 10 zombie users that i could not delete, as their services are stuck!

Try this path:

[root@myhostname ~]# cd /opt/cupm/sep/ipt/bin/

I have a blog post that may assist you here:

http://afterthenumber.com/2016/02/16/prime-collaboration-provisioning-aborting-failed-orders/

dilip_g
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Vansen,

Sorry for the delayed response. It could be because of nice service down. Can you try shutting down and restarting PCP with these commands.

[root@pcp11 bin]# ./cpcmcontrol.sh
Usage: ./cpcmcontrol.sh {start|stop|status}
[root@pcp11 bin]#

There is a long pending feature request for adding the functionality to delete users with services as well. Need to check with PM team on when we can expect that to be done.

hi there digandad

i tried the ./cpcmcontrol.sh: is says no such file or directory.

which path should i be in, to be able to use this command

Try this path:

[root@myhostname ~]# cd /opt/cupm/sep/ipt/bin/

no luck either

mikeputz1
Level 1
Level 1

Hopefully you figured out your issue! I had the same error and realized that I went into CUCM and deleted a line (service) and that is when the error occurred. I'm guessing the only way to fix this issue is to do a batch file for removing services. This is my next step to fix this issue, will follow up with results. Hope to help!