cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTMT Freezes

dannoofWI
Level 1
Level 1
Recent upgrade of UC to 10.5. I have updated RTMT on my laptop but when run it only lasts about 6 - 10 minutes before the whole app freezes. The only way to exit is through Task Manager. RTMT is version 10.5.
7 Replies 7

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

When that happens In the windows task manager - check your Performance to make sure your PC has enough resources.

If everything is normal how about try uninstalling and install it again if that makes anything better.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts

Thanks Terry I tried those things with no luck.

I have found that RTMT version 10.0 from UCCX runs forever. That version won't work for Call Manager.

Dan

ToddHobbs22565
Level 1
Level 1

Is anyone having this issue with a newer version? We currently run 12.5 and when I downloaded the plugin it appeared that it would work, but after entering the username and password it would just freeze at loading.

As this post is multiple years old and your question is off topic to the OP it would be advisable for you to create your own post to ask your question.

Response Signature

Hi Todd Hobbs, 

Do you have a resolution to this problem? because currently we also facing the same issue. thank you

Same applies to you as the advice given to @ToddHobbs22565. Don't ask off-topic questions to the OP on posts. For that it is better to create your own post to ask your question.

Response Signature

Hi Roger Kalberg, 

Sure, i will create a new post later.