Views
Helpful
Replies

Showing CUCM down when i call my API

Nikku
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Community,

When I hit my API on the browser in the same network, it shows that my CUCM is down. However, my CUCM is up and reconfigured. Please suggest some resolution for this issue. Attachment below.

Nikku_0-1722250997595.png

14 Replies 14

Hi, you might want to post this in the UCM section vs. the contact center area, but what version are you on? Did it just start happening or part of an upgrade? Is UCM working for you otherwise and it is just the API showing the wrong result? What happens if you look in say RTMT for instance?

Nikku
Level 1
Level 1

My UCM is working and my CUCM server was crashed so I reconfigured it, and it is working fine, but when I run my API, it shows that CUCM is down. Otherwise, my extension is working fine and everything goes well. 

Is your question solved by @bill.king1 response or did you accidentally set the response as the solution?

Response Signature

Sorry, understood 

If you by mistake marked a response as the solution please deselect it so that others will see that the post isn’t solved.

Response Signature

Can you provide a little more detail. So you have a UCM cluster, and what crashed? The pub? A sub? All? 
And when you brought them back up, you say everything is fine, except the API response? If you look in RTMT, you're saying you see no error for instance? That seems a little strange.

Nikku
Level 1
Level 1

Version;- CUCM 11.5 

The "Out of Service" message is a 503 error, which means that the CUCM server received what it believed to be a legitimate request but could not respond.

You said your "CUCM server was crashed so I reconfigured it". Did you make sure to configure it to respond to this API? For instance, is the AXL API user is configured and is using the same password as before?

Maren

yes Maren,

i configured same as before it works and also activate the AXL service in it.

Nikku
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

Now at present it is working from one side If I run with 10.0.1.45 to 10.0.1.55 it is showing down but when I do vise-verse it is showing working basically on checkthe systeminfo to run the URL HTTP://10.0.1.45/api/system/systeminfo.

@Nikku , so you're saying if you try and run the API on the publisher it works and shows in service, but if you try and call it on the subscriber, it shows out of service?

yes sir,

Did you open a ticket about it, since that doesn't seem like normal behavior.

Nikku
Level 1
Level 1

My CUCM is up But my jtapi is not working, that is my issue