Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Take back and transfer

Hi All,

work in a call center using UCCE 7.5, have a company as a partner that want to start transfering calls to us using AT&T's Take back and transfer tech, Just wondering if I need any special configuration in my side to recevied this calls

thank you

-X

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Simple call as take back and transfer refers to taking back previously established call by sending midcall DTMF digits to redirect the call.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It is fully supported and I have it working in many UCCE deployments, if you need to transfer any calls via TnT simply use dynamic label and include the *8 string as prefix or whatever the provider is expecting.

HTH,

Chris

Thank you, what about to recevied those calls? is there any configuration that i have to make? or will be a simple call to me?

Simple call as take back and transfer refers to taking back previously established call by sending midcall DTMF digits to redirect the call.

HTH,

Chris

Thank you for your help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: