cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 8.5 script doesn't refresh

angel.gino
Level 1
Level 1

Before upgrading my CUCM from 8.0 to 8.6, scripts in UCCX(8.0) works fine, but now, each time I make a change from UCCX editor I need to restart uccx engine. I upgraded my UCCX to 8.5 but problem remains.

What can be wrong?

Thanks for your help.

Gino

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Gino,

You don't need to Restart the Engine whenever you change your scripts\prompts\grammers.

You can just refresh these pages from UCCX Admin->Applications->Application Management click "Refresh All" od you can access script\prompt\grammer management pages nad refresh the pecific script\prompt\grammer incase if it has gone under and modifications.

This Refreshing activity will make sure to take care of any modifications.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please Rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Gino,

You don't need to Restart the Engine whenever you change your scripts\prompts\grammers.

You can just refresh these pages from UCCX Admin->Applications->Application Management click "Refresh All" od you can access script\prompt\grammer management pages nad refresh the pecific script\prompt\grammer incase if it has gone under and modifications.

This Refreshing activity will make sure to take care of any modifications.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please Rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!

Hi Anand

It works now, but this was not necessary before upgrading my CUCM. Whenever I made changes from CCX editor, I just saved script. It's odd, but the most important is that script is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your help

Gino