cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Web Gui will not load on primary

mattlewis1
Level 1
Level 1

We have two UCCX servers, UCCX01 and UCCX02 for example. UCCX02 seems to stay up constantly without issues. However UCCX01 randomly (monthly) and now weekly will not load the web GUI. The other fix is to reboot the server during off hours. Is there a way to reboot just that service? The services show in service on UCCX01.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is will be under Cisco Unified Serviceability not Cisco Unified CCX Serviceability. You could also do it from the CLI using the commands 'utils service restart Cisco Tomcat'.

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Brandon Pierce
Level 4
Level 4

The Cisco Tomcat service within the UCCX is the web service.  Restart that and it should correct your issue without an entire server reboot.  This will not affect other users.

Thanks Brandon. However, I'm not seeing the Tomcat service.

CCX System Version 8.0.2.110003-10

This is will be under Cisco Unified Serviceability not Cisco Unified CCX Serviceability. You could also do it from the CLI using the commands 'utils service restart Cisco Tomcat'.

Please rate useful posts.

Yeah that was my fault for not clarifying what I had meant.  I been so knee deep in CUCM today that I didn't think about the extra serviceability.

Sounds good. thanks.

Thanks guys, worked. My issue was that after using the help feature "?" after utils service restart "?", it just said serv. There wasn't a list of options. But obviously just doing Cisco Tomcat I was good. Thanks again.

For future reference, a "utils service list" will show all applicable services that can be restarted.  Just copy and paste that after the "utils service restart" command since it needs the service name.