Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCXX

Hi
I have a problem with a ipcc cluster
Whan the sub going down the pub works in view only i can't change prameters .
Can any help ithis issu ?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

10 Replies 10

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Sharon,

This is by design, you need to have both the nodes up and running for any config changes.

Thanks,

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Can it support on a doc my client need that .

Hi Sharon,

Deploying in a 2-nodes high availability system, the CDS (Config Datastore) must be running on both nodes to enable the database write operation.

Please refer the below link,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/reference/guide/uccx80_eb_failover.pdf

Hope this helps.

Anand

Thanks

Hi Sharon,

You are welcome.

Regards,

Anand

Hi
The doc not support my problem it sied that the pub will work .

Can you add to my problem ?

Hi Sharon,

Yes, if one of the Node is down in a UCCX HA deployment, it will still work (able to handle calls...etc) but you will not be able to make any configuration changes untill both the Nodes are up and running.

Are you looking for above information ? or anything else?

Thanks,

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts!!

HI

thanks i read that info and its Inconclusive .

Once you've targeted me I got to the action of disable CDS . and than to check it out .

Hi Sharon,

Deploying in a 2-nodes high availability system, the CDS (Config  Datastore) must be running on both nodes to enable the database write  operation.

What this means is in UCCX High Availability Deployment, you need both of the UCCX nodes (Publisher\Subscriber) to be up and running to make any configurations.

If any one of the UCCX Node is down, than you can not make any changes as in your case (check your initial\first point in this discussion).

Hope its clear.

Anand