I have upgraded to version 8.6, after the upgrade I was able to connect and test the console but now web admin is showing Unified Attendant Server status "Unknown State". I have followed these instructions but still same state.
"This usually means that a registry setting on the server is wrong - possibly due to an installation error.
Please check the following registry keys - they should be the IP Address of your CUEAC Server (not your CUCM)
HKLM>Software>Arc Solutions>Call Connect>Defaults>Server Name "
Sunny, Had the same problem when we upgraded 2 weeks ago. Turned out to be a windows issue. We had to change the setting for data execution prevention. It gives you instructions on how to do this on the clients in the web admin guide, but we had to do it in the server as well. The registry setting didn't work for us either. Go to My Computer, right click and select properties Select Advanced Tab (2003) or Advanced System Settings (2008) Select the advanced Tab Select Settings under the Performance heading In the Performance Options select Data Execution Prevention tab Select Turn on DEP for essential Windows program's, it was probably set for ALL option hence you isssue
Click Ok As soon as we did this the CUEAC service went active but Just to be sure we restarted the server, but restarting cueac services may be enough Hope this helps