Replies

Unity Bellhop

sam9219
Level 1
Level 1

Unity 4.03 Exchange 2K and bellhop.

Experiencing two problems:

1st. issue:

The first voice mail for a new guest will not show up in the mailbox. Second and subsequent messages work fine.

The error that I see in the aplication log is the follwoing:

Cisco Unity Bellhop encountered an error: (error):91 (Object variable or With block variable not set) in procedure ForceMWISyncForGuest of Module modPMSFunctions

2nd issue:

When deleting a mail box the MWI stays on instead of turning off.

application log error:

The Unity mailbox for the recipient with alias - ROOM146229606_4209 for outside caller messages is not availble. Possible reasons could be that the mailbox was deleted, or is this is a Exchange 2K implementation, the RUS service is not running late or is not scheduled right.Technical details - The smtpaddress field in the gloabal subscriber view for the subscriber is either blank or NULL. 0x80004005

Any idea why this is happening and how to fix it is appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

11 Replies 11

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Well, the message delivery issue sure sounds like a RUS issue - the mailbox is being created sometime after you create the new AD user - I have delays in there and it checks for the existence of an SMTP address pulled from the directory - this normally means the RUS has done its thing for that account, but there _is_ a small window where messages can still drift off into the ether.

What version of Bellhop are you running? Create a user with the "show diags" turned on in the admin tool and then send me the log - I'll take a look at what its spitting out to see if it's something different.

Thnaks for the reply Jeff. Here the log files from the bellhop log directory attached.

Well, looks like you turned on debugs around 11:52 on the 19th - from that point on there aren't any errors for me to look at - the earlier logs you sent don't have any debug outbput for me to look at.

What version of the Bellhop Admin do you have? Check the about box on the bellhop administrator - the logs indicate the service version.

If you have logs that have debug output _and_ have the errors you mention, that would be good to look at.

I'm on PTO till Tuesday - I can walk the code when I get back.

Hello Jeff,

Here is the log file for Unity bellhop and percipia.

see the attachement

there aren't any files attached to you post...

Trying to attach the file again.

still no files attached... just go ahead and email them to me...

I have e-mailed you the log file.

Hi,

Unity bellhop and percipia seems to be workin fine now after rebooting the server.

But, the issue is we are getting a flood of errors in the application log. Here is the application log error.

Application log

Event id 4

source CiscoUnity_Bellhop

Cisco Unity Bellhop encountered an error: (error):91

(Object variable or With block variable not set)

in procedure ForceMWISyncForGuest of Module modPMSFunctions

==============================

System log error

Event id 7011

Source Service Control Manager

Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from

the CiscoUnityBellhop service.

Is this a serious error that will affect operations?

How can I fix this error?

Thanks,

Sam

What's you're bellhop admin version? Unity version?

The Unity Bellhop adminstration is

version 1.0 Build 26