cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 11.5 AA

miket
Level 5
Level 5

I have an AA setup however the customer wants the AA to provide different user input options after hours. SO during open hours pressing 2 goes to parts, after hours pressing 2 goes to the service advisor.

Most of the other options remain the same, I was thinking TOD routing in CUCM and try and create two AA's but not sure if it will work and I haven't tested yet. '

Anyone been in this situation before and have a resolution?

2 Replies 2

You could create two call handlers with two different keypad mappings. Then use call routing rules to send calls to one or the other depending on schedule. The routing rules would have two conditions, one being the dialed number and the other being the schedule. Two conditions on a call routing rule are "and" conditions, so both would have to match to meet the rule.

Any greetings that you want to be identical on both could be recorded offline and uploaded to both call handlers, or could be recorded on one handler and then downloaded to be uploaded to the other.

Would that work for your scenario?

Maren

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

Along with the note of Maron, you can also create a simple script if you have UCCX in place. Just create a menu option with an associated prompt for the after hours. Let me know if you need a sample for that

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***