cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection 8.6 Spanish Locale

balukr
Level 2
Level 2

One of our customer has Connection 8.6.2 installed, they want to  install Spanish locale. First we want to know what Spanish  locale package/version I need for US users, is it Spanish-Colombia or  Spanish-European? According to  Cisco release notes for connection 8.x  there is a Spanish-Spain package is this the one I have to install ? if it is I couldn't find it in Download section. I  also want to know can I install 8.6.1 ES2 locale package (this is the  only 8.6 version  in Download Page) on Unity Connection 8.6.2 server.  Thanks for your help.

7 Replies 7

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi there,

The locale files for 8.6(2) have not been released yet

Note

Connection 8.6.2 version of languages other than ENU will be released soon.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/8x/release/notes/862cucrn.html#wp1300703

Cheers!

Rob

As always Thanks Rob..hope Cisco will release it soon.

Hello Balukr,

I am still looking for this spanish locale 8.6.2, which still hasn't been released in the software download page. The 8.6.2 release document states that the locale should exist in spanish. Do you have any further update on this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

David Peck.

David,

No we are still waiting for Cisco to release this, as Anil mentioned earlier he will update us as soon as it is posted on CCO.

Balukr,

Thanks for your quick response. I just found out that release was planned for january 13th. Hope it comes out soon....

In the meantime the only workaround would be to rollback at 8.6.1 version.

Hi David,

Just thought I would let you know that the 8.6(2) versions

are available for download today

uc-locale-es_ES-8.6.2.1-12.cop.sgn
Release Date: 17/JAN/2012
Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer 8.6(2) ES12 - European-Spanish
Size: 878374.06 KB (899455036 bytes)

Cheers!

Rob

Thanks Rob !

Regards,

David