Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity Connection Restriction Tables

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

I have a question about Unity Connection Restriction Tables.

Out of the the CUC has the Restriction Tables listed below:

• Default Fax
  • Default Outdial
  • Default System Transfer
  • Default Transfer
  • User-Defined and Automatically-Added Alternate Extensions

It is possible to create new Restiction Tables but I cannot work out how these new tables would be used.

My use case is that I want to create a Call Handler that will allow freedial transfers to numbers that I do not want to be allowed by devices that use the Default System Transfer Restriction Table.

Is this possible? - if no then what is the reason that CUC allows new Restriction Tables to be created and what can the be used for?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

James,

When you create your own "Restriction Table" you would then assign it to a "Class Of Service" under "Restriction Tables"

HTH

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

James,

When you create your own "Restriction Table" you would then assign it to a "Class Of Service" under "Restriction Tables"

HTH

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Hi Yosh,

Thanks for the response. I cannot see any Class of Service settings on the Call Handler page so I guess that they use the System CoS? - I guess this means that you cannot allocate different System Transfer privileges to different Call Handlers?

Thanks

James

James,

It appears that way. Maybe in newer releases, we will be able to assign a CoS to a System Call Handler.

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

Has anyone found a work around this request?  Still not added in new release.

thanks

-ds