cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where are DID's configured.

Rad1
Level 1
Level 1

I have a list of DID's I need to check on who owns them. There are two firms and I need to figure out who own them. Currently I have checked on the assigned and unassigned DN's to see if any falls in the ranges via CUCM. Unfortunately none correlates. 

Is there a way I can check where DID's are configured. Will this be under CUCM  

2 Replies 2

Extensions which we configure on phones  can be of two 

- making use last three, four or five digit of DID

- or using a  complete different  extension range  and using translations to map it with the DID.

Since you are not able to correlate with the configured DN's with the DID. I assume you might be using a  complete different extensions range and making us of translations either from cucm or gateway to Map it with DID.

Form cucm check if there exist any translation.

Screenshot 2022-02-13 at 7.28.03 AM.png

Check if there is any voice translation rules applied on voice gateway Configuration.

Can you share the DID,  the extensions details and your gateway configuration  to support you more..

Response Signature

Directory numbers are configured in CM. If those are DID numbers or not only the admin of the system can tell. There are many different ways on how this could be setup, from voice translation rule(s) in the voice gateway, translation pattern(s) in CM, transformation on the trunk or gateway object in CM to name a few.

Response Signature