Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Greetings, I am having issue while configuring the UCS server driver package in SCCM. Even after entering credentials in Download Credentials the section of select a version is empty. I don't see anything. I am trying to install the drivers directly...

sami.khan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community Does anyone know if the Following Diagram from the Cisco Flexpod Design guide exists in Visio format anywhere? http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/UCS_CVDs/flexpod_esxi60_n9k_design.docx/_jcr_content/rendit...

markcole by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if it is possible to expand a logical disk array (RAID5) that has 3 phys disks + 1 hot spare to 4 phys disks + 1 hot spare, without rebuilding and wiping the data from the array?  This is on a UCS M240 Series 3 with an LSI MegaRAID 9...

ok i have 5  usc machines and doing the bios updates and CIMC updates  on 4 machine no issues . for some reason on the last machine it waned to be a pain .. i did the bios update just like all the other machines that are working and online ..  and th...

ryfoley by Cisco Employee
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes