Can someone pls tell me the procedure or steps to upgrade from UCS 1.4 to 2.0.
This link will provide all of the information for your upgrade process. There is also some videos.
Hope this helps.
1. Activate UCSM
2. Activate Server adapter (It will show as “Pending Next Reboot”)
3. Activate server CIMC (CIMC will reboot and come up)
4. Activate IOM (This will show as “Pending Next Reboot”)
5. Activate Fabric Interconnect one by one starting with Secondary.
6. After this secondary FI will reboot along with the IOM connected to that
7. Do the same on primary FI
8. Now all components except the server adapter will show as “Ready”
9. All the components are now upgraded except server BIOS
10. To upgrade server BIOS, create a service profile with BIOS policy with the right version
11. Associate the service profile with the servers
12. Server will reboot and come up with the upgraded BIOS and adapter will now show ready
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: