cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCS Central 2.0(1h) Image Library and downloading from Cisco.com

rmasteller
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to download firmware bundles and capability catalog to the Image Library.  I got the error 'eula has not been accepted'.  I found that the cisco.com account was for a user no longer with the company.  I established my own, set up manual sync and performed one, and that has worked (new firmware showed up in the list available to download).  However, my initial download still has the error, even though I used my new account configuration to accept the eula and K9.  So, I tried to manually import it (I had downloaded it locally for some UCSM updates that are not in Central).  That does not seem to register, probably because a download is already in progress.  What do I do at this point?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rmasteller
Level 1
Level 1

As the great Gilda Radner used to say, "Never mind."  This document helped.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ucs-central/cli-reference-manual/2-0/b_CiscoUCSCentral-CLI-Reference-Manual-Release2-0/b_CiscoUCSCentral-CLI-Reference-Manual-Release2-0_chapter_01001.html#task_BBF5D42E4A7442E9A0E48646F14AF...

I logged into the Central console (vm) and referencing the Administration / Image Library section of the above doc, used commands to restart the download.  I then went back to the central GUI and it was retrying the download again with the old user's account, but I was able to cancel/delete it now.  Then, tried the download again and it used my account.  Went right past the eula error and started downloading.  Great success!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

rmasteller
Level 1
Level 1

As the great Gilda Radner used to say, "Never mind."  This document helped.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/unified_computing/ucs/ucs-central/cli-reference-manual/2-0/b_CiscoUCSCentral-CLI-Reference-Manual-Release2-0/b_CiscoUCSCentral-CLI-Reference-Manual-Release2-0_chapter_01001.html#task_BBF5D42E4A7442E9A0E48646F14AF...

I logged into the Central console (vm) and referencing the Administration / Image Library section of the above doc, used commands to restart the download.  I then went back to the central GUI and it was retrying the download again with the old user's account, but I was able to cancel/delete it now.  Then, tried the download again and it used my account.  Went right past the eula error and started downloading.  Great success!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card