juliancas
Beginner
Beginner
Member since ‎02-22-2016
‎09-05-2018

User Statistics

  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 30 Helpful votes Given
  • 0 Helpful votes Received
Recent Badges
5 Replies

User Activity

I need to display in a third-party gadget the queue name (for now) and I am following the sample-gadget documentation; in the handleUserLoad I get an instance of the queues collection for the user:handleUserLoad = function (userevent) {. .queues = us...
Hi, I would like to know if  there is a way to configure the jabber for Iphone automatically in the same way it is done for deskphones using the self-provisioning feature. I have been researching on this topic online but have not been able to find a...
Hi, I am trying to design the call routing for 1000 users where 90% of them do not have Direct Number, they just have 5 digits extension which can not change. The other 10% have direct number which in a handful of cases the last 5 digits is differen...
Hi All, Actually we are not using anSBC and  we are working on get a couple of those to handle our ITSP links. However, we have been providing VoIP services to our remote offices using a couple of SIP trunks configured in the CUCM and both have check...
Community Statistics
Member Since ‎02-22-2016 03:46 PM
Date Last Visited ‎09-05-2018 12:26 AM
Posts 11