cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

320W and 525G2 Time on Phones

Dean Rose
Level 1
Level 1

Just noticed that all of my 525G2's are showing the date as one day ahead.  So it's showing today as 02/08 when in reality it is 02/07.  I've checked the system time via the Config Page of the 320W and it shows the correct system time.  Does the 525G2 pull or get pushed the system time from the main 320W unit? 

How do I correct without having to manually update the time on all of the Phones.

I'm currerntly running the 2.1.5 release of SW on the 320 and 7.4.8(012j) on all of the 525G2's.

Thanks very much

Dean T Rose

8 Replies 8

nalbert
Level 4
Level 4

Dean,

Right on time. This is fixed in 2.1.6 to be release shortly as a "Limited Deployment Release". Please watch for the post on the support community.

Navin Albert

Hi Dean,

This year is a leap year.  This is a leap year bug that only occurs in the SPA525 phones.  The bug is in the display of the date on the phone only when the month is February on a leap year. 

Chris

Do you have a bug ID for this defect?

Hi Chris

Does this mean that after 29th Feb the date will be alright or therer has to be some fix...

Cheers

harish

Dear Community members;

The fix has been delivered to the Small Business Support Center as a limited release. Please contact SBSC to get the latest firmware applied to your device, solving the leap year issue.

We are not formally posting the release on cisco.com, since release 2.2 (next major release) will be out in a few weeks.

Regards

Alberto

Harish,

When the month changes FROM February everything will be back to normal.  The logic error was specific to the month of February and being a leap year.

Chris

How do we get a copy of the 2.1.6 firmware?  When will the 2.2 be released?  Thanks ; )

Hi Art,

2.2.0 was just released yesterday.  You can find the announcment on this community.

Chris