Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, sorry for bothering with our problem here, but I guess that it may be easy to solve considering information we already collected and give here. We have a working SIP configuration that is not working on SPA112 (but working with others SIP devi...

Hello Team, the requirement from the customer is to configure interactive closed and open hours AA for our customer.. Just wanted to know , how the same could be achieved.. and what would be the better product for that. Or should i go with Time of th...

Hello! I have an analogue line and bought a SPA3102 to make the calls that I receive in this line enter as a DID in my Cloud PABX, so I can use all the features that the PABX offers to these calls. But, the only problem is that I can't find the corre...

I would like to know how we can edit the "Profile Rule" configuration on sp122 RC. It seems the profile rule is hardcoded with the value "RC" Attached are the screen captures:Capture 1 -- this is the screencapture of the issueCapture 2 -- this is a s...