cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Connector for UC320

saraphillips
Level 4
Level 4

Is Call Connector or Smart Call Connector compatible with the UC320?

Thank you!

Sara

4 Replies 4

daviddun
Level 3
Level 3

Sara,

Currently at this time there no is no plan for SCC or UCC to work with the UC320.

You would need to use the UC500 series to work with these products

Have a great weekend

Sara,

Arther is right that Call Connector is not supported, but there is a 3rd party solution that Cisco helped guide.

My firm developed a Call Connector alternative, Call Ctrl Call Manager. Call Ctrl was developed for the:

- Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones (supported on the UC320)

- Cisco SPA300 Series IP Phones (supported on the UC320)

- Linksys SPA9X2 Series IP Phones

Call Ctrl supports the phones directly regardless of pbx, as long as it is SIP-compliant which the UC320 is. Originally developed for the SPA9000 (the UC320 predecessor) we decoupled the type of pbx and now support the phone directly.

For more information please visit: http://www.uctrlit.com/CallCtrl

As of today we have not completed testing with the UC320 and recommend you contact support for the latest version. Support will be happy to help get you up and running on the demo.

Thanks,

Steve Wofford

www.uctrlit.com/CallCtrl

Call Manager for SPA IP Phones

This is Scott over at CCSi and I would love to see if I can get your software working with the uc320w system.

How do I address the issue if my phones are on one VLAN 100 and my computer is on another VLAN 1.  Is there any issue with the data LAN finding the phone on the VLAN? 

Sorry if that is a stupid question.

Hi Scott,

The default configuration allows Users from Data VLAN to reach your IP Phones on Voice VLAN.

Regards,

Andrey Cassemiro.