cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Funny time with CISCO SPA112

PeterZY
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured succesfully CIsco SPA112 - almost works, I just cannot change admin password.

I log in with default user pass: admin/admin

I go to adminsitration menu, but on the left nothing appears as in admin just link "quick setup" - and nothing related to "Adminsitration"

Any idea what is going on ?

Thanks,

Peter

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

chrebert
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Peter,

Have you tried using a different browser?  Most of the admin web pages work best in Internet Explorer or Firefox.  I know they sometimes have a lot of trouble displaying correctly in Chrome.

Because you are right, for the SPA112 user name and pasword changes are under Administration > Management > User List.

Hopefully that will make it show up for you, but if not let me know, and we will try something else.

Christopher Ebert

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

chrebert
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Peter,

Have you tried using a different browser?  Most of the admin web pages work best in Internet Explorer or Firefox.  I know they sometimes have a lot of trouble displaying correctly in Chrome.

Because you are right, for the SPA112 user name and pasword changes are under Administration > Management > User List.

Hopefully that will make it show up for you, but if not let me know, and we will try something else.

Christopher Ebert

LOL - You are absolutely right ! I tried with IE 9 - works :-)

Did not work with SeaMoneky & Firefox.

PeterZY
Level 1
Level 1

For the Record Firefox 17 & SeaMonkey 2.14 did not work. CIsco(Linksys), please year is 2013, not 2003, get you stuff sorted and more browsers supported.