Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I would like to program a soft key to dial a number and then pause 3 seconds and then send 2 digits then to prompt th euser to enter values, which will then should be sent. Is this possible in speed dial entry in Cisco SPA 500 series phones.Her...

I am doing a proof of concept for connecting Cisco SPA525G2 SIP phones to an Alcatel PCX 4400 and 4645 Voice Mail. I have the phones connecting to the PCCX and registering and connecting to voice mail without a problem. The only issue is that the MWI...

I need to know how, or if its possible, to dedicate a phone number to only ring on one particular line. We purchased a block of 6 numbers from a VOIP service provider. I want to dedicate each of the numbers to only ring one of the SPA8000 lines. For ...

Hi, I have 20 SPA504G phones installed with Freepbx (Asterisk) version 12.0.76.4.  The system has been in place for about 15 months & working fine for most of that time.  Recently I was told that some phones are always busy (486 busy here) however y...