cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC 560 Auto Attendant - Prompt Record using Phone

dirproservices
Level 1
Level 1

Using CCA I setup per instructions a user so I could record greetings using a phone. When I try to access the extension to record the greeting it asks for my extension, which I setup as a prompt administrator, then it asks for a PIN. At no time did I setup a PIN for an users on the system and I suspect this was automatically generated with I first installed the UC560. It does not take the user voicemail password as the PIN.

So, the question is, what is the default PIN, if there is one, or, how do I change it to a new one?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Nathan Compton
Level 4
Level 4

It should be the mailbox extension and voicemail pin.

And you have to add that phone to the AA Prompt Management extension list (you authorize who can do this).

bitrustizhe
Level 1
Level 1

To set up your pin pls follow these steps:

1: dial you voicemail box e.g 101 (mine is 101 and I guess that's the default)

2: follow the voice promt to set up your voice mail pin (minimum of three digit)

3: Once done then  you go back to Configure > Telephony > Call handliing > Auto attendant and refresh the Prompt Management tab you will see something like "AltGreeting.wav" under Available prompts

4: Click on the Auto attendant Tab, select the "AltGreeting.wav" from the Menu Prompt then apply an ok it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Tizhe

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: