cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 Auto Attendant answering delayed calls to fast.

cxa061782
Level 1
Level 1

I recently deployed a UC320W with the latest firmware upgrade (2.3.2). My trouble is the auto-attendant intermittently answers delayed ringing calls on the first or second ring no matter what the timer is set to (which is 25 sec.). Doesn't seem to be any particular line. There are 4 FXOs on the UC320 and a 5th FXO on a SPA8800. They are all configured as shared FXOs in key system fassion. I've done impedance matching on all 5 FXO lines.

This has happened twice before and I was able to workaround by downgrading firmware to 2.2.2.

I can't do that in this case, however, because a few of my phones are SPA512Gs, which, it's my understanding, only work with the 2.3.2 firmware.

Right now, I simply have the delayed ringing disabled.

We have another technician in another state that tells me he has run into the same issue as well.

Any suggestions?               

2 Replies 2

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Carlos,

Please clarify the issue you are having.

My understanding is that you have 5 FXO lines configured as shared FXO lines and call is forwarded if no answer to AA, timer is set to 25 seconds. AA answers the call intermittently on the first or second ringing before 25 seconds timer expries.

Please send me UC320w feedback at Services (on the top of configure utility) -> feedback, put "attention wenyang@cisco.com" at Issues or Suggestions section. So that I will be able to look into your configuration and understand your issue better.

Best regards,

Wendy

That is correct.

I'll try and get the feedback you've requested soon.

Not on site now and don't have remote access.

Thanks for responding!