cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I have got an issue while creating an IPSEC site-to-site VPN between cisco2901-15.2(4)M3 ---> cisco861-12.4Phase#1 is successfully up but when i'm putting command #show crypto ipsec sa i can't see encry & decry packets.below is the running-con...

Hello,I have an ASA pair (8.4.2) configured for failover; it hosts a SSL VPN server using 3rd-party signed certificates. We need to swop out the primary ASA (the one loaded with the certificate) with another unit as the “PRIMARY” unit is faulty. I un...

Cisco ASA (site-A) with 2 L2L-VLNs (let's call to Site-B and Site-C)I need to "inbound-nat" the network of Site-C.Let me better explain:- The site-B (10.14.63.0/24) only accepts traffic from the LAN of site-A (10.1.6.0 /24), and I can not change the ...

battanc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm hoping someone on here can help me.  I'm trying to connect to an ASA from my home office.  I installed AnyConnect 3.101 on my Windows 8.1 Pro box and it will connect the first time but never again.  I tried installing the older VPN Client 5.0 and...

clinspec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I've built a site-to-site VPNs between a PIX and an ASA with traffic passing through an FWSM.This is the architecture:LAN1---PIX--------(dmz interface)FWSM(otuside interface)--------ASA----LAN2The VPNs go up regurarly but I am experencing some per...

Hello All,     I have a site to site VPN setup (both sites have Cisco ASA's) where my internal network is 192.168.1.0/24 and the other site's internal network happens to have the exact same internal network. Is there a way that I can NAT my internal ...

mattesong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALLIt is ASA 5555 in my network that is being used as vpn gateway for remote access. It is configured with SSL vpn for remote users. The issue is the users can not browse to some sites using http/https but not all sites ofcorse. I gets this syslog...

sfanayei by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just configured a 1841 router to connect to our central office as a hardware client in client mode, normal internal traffic works fine but when i try and access the subnet in the central office i get the following in the debug output.the stran...

Hi,I have a client that like to setup a solution for connect around that 200 remote client  for upload a file around 40Mb, using a VPN connection.The problem is that this upload is run in a short time and all at same time.The 200 remote site connect ...

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with our VPN reachability. Everything functions normally when our WAN connection is up but when our WAN connection is lost we can no longer connect to the VPN. It's a fairly simple design and the VPN users are aut...

I recently purchased a Smarnet (software only) contract to run updates on one of our ASA 5510 (ASA ver. 8.2.1 and ASDM ver. 6.2.1)I get the below message:There are no new images available.  Do you want to exit the wizard?The issue I see with this mes...

it by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a question and I am quite lost, not sure if this is a possible thing to do. My idea is to create a site to site VPN between two routers at home (one in my workplace home and the other in my holidays/mum home), the edge internet routers/...