cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Is it a recommended approach to use different multicast addresses if using one key server to manage several GET VPN groups? It isn't a hosted service provider environment but just for a single customer with a need for logical separation.I figu...

Hi,I have an issue accessing the inside network of my temple over IPSec VPN from my home network.  This only happens when I connect from my home networkusing Cisco ASA-5505. I have no problem accessing inside network of my temple if I use netgear rou...

Hi,We are using clientless ssl vpn, every thing is working fine. except one thing, when we connect SAP ESS portal using ssl vpn it connects or authenticate  perfactly but problem is, not open java related items only on SSL. can anyone have an idea re...

In short I'm getting the error "AnyConnect cannot confirm it is connected to your secure gateway"I'm trying to use proxy SCEP, so that the anyconnect client actually enrolls with the CA via the ASA when building the connection, so that the user doesn...

mors105 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I already have a VPN profile set up on my machine for full-access VPN connectivity into my LAN and DMZ.I would need to set up another one, but I need it to have access only to certain machine/port combinations ONLY, for example;Server1: Remote des...

Hi, Has anyone managed to get vpn to work on a 64-bit linux machine? I keep getting the following message:Login denied. Your environment does not meet the access criteria defined by your administratorI am using the correct group to login and I've con...

mpapoutsi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN Error

I have setup a VPN on an ASA running 8.2 code.  Phase 1 and 2 pass, but when I look at the interesting traffic I see this?7Oct 02 201314:56:30713222Group = 63.x.x.96, IP = 63.x.x.200, Static Crypto Map check, map = Outside_map2, seq = 16, ACL does no...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to configure site to site vpn with two asa5505 but for some reason it is not working, they are in two different areas but we are using the same isp and our public ip is like one router away from eachother please see configs belowsite A...

I am facing an issue that when connecting to Cisco ASA 5510 using Cisco VPN Client, prompt up error message.Secure VPN Connection Terminated by Peer.Reason 433: (Reason Not Specified by Peer)ciscoasa# sh run: Saved:ASA Version 8.0(4) !hostname ciscoa...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: