cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,I have built a new AnyConnect VPN link which I need to get running ASAP. The issue that I am having is that I can initially get the client to download the anyconnect software and connect, but it cannot ping the default gateway so therefor...

itadmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to install a PFX file onto a Cisco 1941 but cannot find instructions for this. I've found similar instructions but these are for ASA's and seem to only give instructions of doing it via the wenb interface.Can anyone point me in the right d...

Hi EveryoneASA:          8.2(1)11I have a really weird issue. We have IPSec client VPN profiles ProfileA and ProfileB. ProfileA is for ITSupport and ProfileB is for general users the only difference is that we are allowing the IT Support to access a ...

Hello!I have 2 offices. And 2 providers in each. Can i use Cisco routers\asa\etc. to accomplish this:1. Make 2 vpn tunnels beetween offices - each one based on "wan1_office1-wan1_office2 and wan2_office1-wan2_office2" scheme?2. Make them load balance...

Evo_Coder by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking at configuring a L2L VPN tunnel between two sites for voice traffic only.  Wondering if configuring GRE over IPSec VPN tunnel would add a load to the performace of the voice traffic vs configuring just a IPSec VPN tunnel?  Wanted to configure...

karim by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I find out that all my problems with HIPS and Anyconnect are due to incompatibility between McAfee HIPS and Cisco. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a workaround?                   Running Windows 7 x64Have tried verions 3.0.x, 3.1.x of Anyconne...

Hello,I would like to do VPN site to site using ASA 5520 and i have a few question if you don't mind : Site A:Peer IP address: aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa/32Local Network: bbb.bbb.bbb.bbb/32Site B:Peer IP Address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/32Local network: yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy...

We are having trouble getting Mac OS10.8 systems to connect via AnyConnect 3.1 clients. We have not tested with anything but the 3.1 client, and when I say trouble I do not mean it cannot connect, it just connects and throws up a cert error in the cl...

jthullen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to find  reasons of strange (for me) easy VPN behaviour. I added split tunneling  into server configuration and my 1st ACL looks like:access-list 102 permit ip 20.0.0.0 0.0.0.255 10.10.10.0 0.0.0.255when I pinged (from source 10.10.1...

Resolved! ramote access VPN

What are the remote access VPN products available from Cisco right now?What 2 factor authentication schemes can I implement? I have a working active directory.If I enable ssl vpn, users can use web browser to connect, allowing them to connect from an...

avilt by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,First of all I have to admit that I'm not very well versed in Cisco gear or IPSEC connections in general so apologies if I'm doing something really obviously stupid, but I have checked through any stuff I could find on the internet about setting u...

cornmarket by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: