cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Error message please refer to attachment. If I am right, this may be caused by Internet Connection Sharing(ICS)  service as I used wired network share with my iPhone by creating  peer-to-peer wireless network at hotel, and before this, it was work...

netsolo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Need to know if there are benefits of setting up keepalives on GRE over IPSEC  which goes over the Wan.?Currently we have no keepalives on GRE tunnel.If we config keepalives on both ends of GRE will it cause any overhea...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some multiple remote nodes but one has recently stopped connecting. I've checked the configuration on both ends and compared to the other nodes which are working fine. The configs are identical yet this one still won't establish an IPSEC conne...

Hello Everybody, I have a problem with my vpn between two ASAs, I review the running config of two devices, but I couldnt see anything out of normal.As you can see in the image the VPN is up, but in the ASA 5510 I dont have Bytes Rx (ZERO), I tried t...

robertojb by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have created Cisco Any connect SSL Vpn now i want specific user to access only specific Server through the vpn client.For Example a testuser1 can only allow to access 172.16.1.1 server and testuser2 can only allowed to access 172.16.1.2 they can...

Hi EveryoneSite A  Device A  has VPN Tunnel toSite B  Device B  over Wan link.Note Here Device A and B are end device and connect to ISP and do the encryptionSite A  Device X which is internal device has simple GRE tunnel to Site B...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We were running fine on a 64-bit Windows 7 laptop using the 5.0.07.029-k9 64-bit client, and a few days ago it stopped working.  It would just hang while starting/connecting.I tried re-installing, which of course didn't work, but I was able to find a...

Hello all,I start this topic for may an answer as i face a problem with VPN and most likely with PORTS.My firmware was 1.0.0.30 and i Update it to 1.0.1.9.When i was try to connect with my VPN i am unable to reach it with error 800. MS says your firm...

explorasi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I need to create a permanent vpn connection from my home to my office firewall. I have cisco 877 at home. I tried to create ipsec but did not succeed. It is showing "down" in the status under cisco router.Is there any other way like creating VPN T...