cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello!I have installed Anyconnect 3.0 and I have a 2911 as WebVPN gateway.Also I have a OpenVPN Server. Problem is that ping with Anyconnect ~500mc ( with DTLS...with TLS it is 800-900 mc) and with OpenVPN ~ 80mc. I think problem in Firewall/Antiviru...

I have a client set up with this range:ip local pool ClientVPN 176.16.11.210-176.16.11.241Somehow it is unable to give an IP to the client... If i change the range:ip local pool VPNproduction 176.16.11.150-176.16.11.160It works fine... What could be ...

Hi AllIs there any command or tcl script that anyone knows of that will enable you to reboot a switch or router from another one?Like you would reboot a pc using shutdown -i in windows.....Many thanksDave

Hello,I'm hoping someone can point out what I'm missing with this config. I am able to reach VPN clients (Anyconnect) only from hosts directly connected to the ASA's inside interface subnet. However, hosts on other internal subnets (177.1.10.0 & 177....

Hi, I wonder if anyone has a quick solution to my problem here. We have multiple servers on the DMZ (192.168.2.0/24) but they cannot access any resources in the Inside, by default. We would like to open up a Syslog server from the Inside (10.1.1.5) t...

james.hon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can´t get a cert-based IPSec-VPN with Linux working . (Mac and Win work fine with the same certs.)Somethings seems to be wrong with CertStore. From syslog:CNSSCertStore File: Certificates/NSSCertStore.cpp Line: 72 Invoked Function: CNSSCertUtils::Ini...

jstock by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MEVO Login

Hi,The other day when I tried to login to MEVO to create a new account and user, I was unable to login. This is the message I reveived:          Your password has expired. Please change you password to continue. I changed my password but, It says Inv...

I have a L2L VPN tunnel on a Cisco ASA 5520 that I'm trying to get RRI to work on. On my cryptomap ACL I have defined a local object-group and a remote object-group, and I'm performing one-to-one NAT on the local group. I also have a route map config...

I'm pulling my hair our at this point so I'm hoping someone can see whats wrong... (4 weeks of cisco experience... )I have a tunnel that I want looking like so:                                                           / --> boston tunnelinternal > N...

Hi There,I am having an issue setting up a site to site VPN with a provider.  I have set up a capture to sniff any packets on the outside interface but there is no activity.i can get to the internet IE www.google.co.uk etc.Could someone have a look a...

aromaya01 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help please!!I setup site to site VPN between C2921 (site A) and ASA 5510 (site B). I am having problems with SA being deleted:1: I can alwasy initiate VPN connection from Site B to Site A. 2: after VPN tunnel is up and idle for a while, SA is droppe...

bc4switch by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes