cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have AnyConnect configured on an ASA 8.3.  I'm connecting just fine and pulling an IP address from the pool that I created.  The problem I'm having is I am not seeing any "receive" packets in the AnyConnect details.  I know on the ASA 8.2 and earli...

Hello All,I have an ASA 5520 running version 8.4(2)18 and am having a problem with webvpn. When a page is loaded through webvpn and it has a link to an external site, such as http://corporatepage/mypage, the ASA prepends -csco-3h-- to the link. The a...

bthibode by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I've configured in an ASA5540 (8.4) access to a server in my LAN using telnet with webVPN. I've installed the ssh/telnet plug-in in the ASA and SSH access to the servers works fine but when I try telnet access I always get this error:Sorry, Co...

srivero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As per my understanding GET VPN is just an overlay encryption . If we have point-to-multipoint connections from ISP we can directly run routing protocol on the routers rathar than making tunnels but ISP router will also have to start the same routing...

Hi All,I am trying out a simulation on my own at the moment to try figure out if it is possible for a Router at a branch office running DMVPN to have a NAT setting such that if anyone accesses this NAT, it will be directed to a server at the HQ offic...

I have a Pix 501 that allows certain IP addresses (3) access to our network.  The address that allows access to our network (excepting OWA and separate machine).  When I use microsoft's Remote Desktop program to access the server it works great.  I a...

hello,to customise my SSL  VPN portal these are the commands I typed, I took them form one of the cisco user guide configuration, but unfortunately, the router  does not recongnise those commands. I don't know what's wrong.-    customise the SSL VPN ...

priscille by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is there a way to limit AnyConnect profile only to mobile devices (Android, ipads, etc)? We have AnyConnect mobile licence enabled but i would like to create an Anyconnect profile to allow only mobile device to use it. I should have other AnyConne...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes