cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I try to spread out my questions so as to not have more than one open at a time, but I believe my T1 will come in this week. my expected configuration is:192.168.50.1 e1 (INSIDE) ASA (OUTSIDE) e0 172.16.41.1----172.16.41.2 fa0/1 2811 S0/0.1 X.X.234.5...

newtwork1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a pix 515e PIX Version 8.0(2)We have two subnet 10.1.x.x/16 and 10.2.x.x/16The firewall is on 10.1.x.x and vpn clients can access this subnet.The firewall can ping 10.2.x.y where x and y is a server on the other subnet.The clients on th...

Dear all,We have ASA 5510 ver 8.2(1) and Anyconnect ve 2.5.2001. We have all working but sometime we see this error "posture assessment failed: hostscan initialize error" from Anyconnect client. If we try again, it works,We use AAA+ cert for authenti...

I have to install SSL VPN on a Cisco 851W router , currently SDM shows that I have to update the IOS for SSL VPN , please let me know the correct IOS . Also if possible send me the ASDM configs for SSL VPN configuration.Thanks

I have a ASA 5510 and I am trying to implement     Dynamic Access Policies (DAP) for SSL VPN remote access control.I have created several policies for specific vendors/users and am     having a hard time enforcing them. Specifically, the Selection   ...

Hi,I have the need to install the Cisco VPN client (v5.0.04.0300) as part of an MDT based build to over 200 laptops. This is not the issue.I also need to import a User certificate and have found the cisco_cert_mgr.exe utility to run this. I can get t...

Technology: Security: VPN and MobilitySubtechnology: DMVPN (Dynamic Multi-Point VPN)Problem Code: Configuration AssistanceSoftware Version: Adv.IP 12.4(15) T13Routers:Hub 1811Spokes 871Problem Details: I have a DMVPN Hub/Spoke setup and although I ca...

Hi all Pros,                   I am looking for best practices of routing between dmzs and configuration sample. In the diagram attached, I have all my vpn routers(site-2-site, and remote access) in their own dmz. Now, all the customer connected thro...

ASA 5520 v 7.0.8 - ASDM V 5.0.9 Client ipsec V 5.0.06.0160 Win 7Telnet from 192.168.10.100 3389 is ok from the client connected with vpn. RDP connection failed and asa said :Throught-the-device packet to/from management-only network ise denieds tcp s...

Couillec by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to DMVPN and is in the process planning for a small (50 spoke) trial setup.We plan to have two hub routers in two different cities.  At this point, my focus is the redundancy instead of load sharing among them.My understanding is I can achie...

raymng by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: