cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I use AnyConnect 4.10.03314 to log on to several VPN gateways. Yesterday I started to get failed to load preferences for error message and did not get the logon prompt for any of them. Weather I used hostname or full URL for host address in the pr...

kgrasic10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys.I ran site to site VPN between 3845 and 2811 routers based on Cisco " IOS VPN Config Guide" Manual and  I'm using L2 Service with 30 Mb/s Bandwidth from My ISP on One side (HQ) and 10Mb/s On the Other Side.Both of routers using onboard VPN ac...

ImanHg72 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, is there a vpn client which is simpler than ciscoconnect for the user so that he does not have to enter the password every time they connectI configure the windows client integrating it works well but it seems that I cannot direct the users to...

bws64 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Our laptops have three ways of connecting to the networkVPNWirelessLANVPN is used on site via a 5G adapter when there are no access points or LAN port. We have noticed that when a user is hopping from the LAN to Wireless (and vice-versa) and from...

I'm running an Ubuntu based OS (PopOS) and I use a proxy on my local network (not on localhost, but on the local network here).I've configured the proxy in my Network Settings, but Cisco AnyConnect isn't picking them up. There are no obvious settings...

I have one ASA with 3 wan, configured for internet access and site-to-site VPN with remote office. I'm not sure which WAN line is used for VPN traffic. How to check, and how to force a specifiv WAN for VPN traffic?. Fabrizio

RexPr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In May 2021 the organization I work for replaced my laptop. We use Cisco Anyconnect as out VPN.On each laptop I had installed Eclipse and the EPIC plugin (for Perl scripting).I connect to my org's network using the VPN.When I invoke the Perl debugger...

Hello,  We have a problem with our Cisco FTD (6.6.4). When user connects to the Anyconnect, which is terminated on the FTD (Outside Zone), he can't access to the server(Inside Zone). Route is correct, Access Control Policy also permit this traffic. W...

FTD.png
sadist001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: