cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I need to purchase a Cisco device to handle up to six site-to-site VPNs (with room to grow) and up to six point-to-point T1s (with room to grow).  What model do you recommend?  Data and voice will be going across this.  I was thinking the 2801...

umbernaut by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. At our company we use Cisco VPN client that connect to ASA firewall with sofware version 8.0(3)6 on it but are now considering using Anyconnect client as more and more people are starting to use 64bit operating systems. As I have never used o...

I now that tunnel mode encrypts the whole packet and the whole packet gets a new outer IP header. What is the source IP in this header? I need this because my VPN Peer router comes after my Perimeter router. I need the perimeter router to allow VPN p...

Hi.I'm trying to set up a ASA 5505 with some kind of strange nat.This is the situation right now:net inside------------------------------------[ASA 5505]------------------------------------------[ISP router](192.1.2.0/24)                      192.1.2...

Can someone please verify that I cannot use the anyconnect vpn software to connect to PIX or VPN concentrator. If this is the case how would a windows 7 user connect to cisco VPN concentrator. Would going to an ASA be the only option?Thanks for you f...

Dear All,I have some problem on ASA 5500 with ATM machine to ask you that: i used connection VPN site to site from HQ to ATM site. For HQ used ASA 5510 and branch used ASA 5505. the ATM machine alway out of service when customer don't do cash withdra...

I recently upgraded my remote vpn access from a VPN concentrator 3030 to an ASA 5540 (8.2.2).  For the most part the upgrade completed without trouble.  I have had a couple of instantances where remote users are able to connect but not pass traffic. ...

rmeans by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a good link anywhere that explains how to set this up where the main office will have a PIX firewall with a static outside ip, and the remote end will be an ASA with a dynamic ip, and we'll need an ipsec tunnel between them? I'm assuming tra...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes