cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a scenario where I need SSL VPN users to access resources sitting behind an IPSec Tunnel. The architecture is like this, there is an IPsec site to site tunnel between an ASA and a Juniper Firewall with a local webserver sitting on the local ne...

Hello,We are encountering a very annoying problem with our IPSEC IKEv1 connection between a cloud server with Strongswan and a Cisco 7201 VPN endpoint, the connection is stuck in the "Connecting" status on the server side.The IPSEC configuration func...

Deltarune by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to configure Anyconnect to authenticate via SAML to a shibboleth IdP (with FTD version 6.7.0.2)Has anyone already done this?I wonder what I have to use as SSO URL. I've tried the one in IdP's metadata, andalso looked at the requests ot...

boesch by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We want to deploy Anyconnect version 4.9.06037 instead of 4.9.01095 via an automatic "webdeploy" update.Unfortunately the first feedback is not very good. For about fifteen clients, we already have 4 failures.Here's what we see:• The old versi...

jds5 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are planning to migrate our Cisco IP Phones SSL VPN to a new ASA hardwareWe have 2 options - copy configuration from the old ASA to the new one OR configure a new ASA from the scratchThe problem we are facing is that our IP Phones are locate...

Hello, I am trying to create a site2site with following; site A: IP 10.123.0.xsite B: IP 10.0.0.x 10.0.0.x is not an IP which is on the Interface. The interface IP is 10.10.0.x. There is a route 10.0.0.0 gateway 10.10.0.x  The tunnel is up, but site ...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to characterize the machines that are currently attaching to AnyConnect. Is there any way on the ASA that I can see what OS a user is using? Or if they have AV or Malware protection? Or what model of hardware?