cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I currently have a PIX 515E running 7.2 code. I have a remote access IPsec VPN tunnel set up. I have an inside interface with 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 with a few internal servers etc. The remote access VPN clients get an ip from a pool of 10.180....

Hello guys, I have a problem with ASA5510 configured as Remote access server. We are using Windows XP VPN client. Staring at the configuration I don't see any problem but when I try to connect to the Server it doesn't initiate VPN negotiation. I had ...

rvr_76bg by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,I've managed to set up CSD and WebVPN in my organisation. But some of our suppliers wants to transfer files from their local PC through the CSD to our servers. Also they will need to transfer files accross from the servers to the local pc,...

I am working on a project to replace our VPN 3K with an ASA SSLVPN solution. I am trying to get the downloadable access list (dACL) to work like it does on the VPN 3K. I think i followed the steps necessary but, i have not had any success. Any sugges...

Hi,I'm running 8.0.4 on two ASA's in active/passive mode with client-to-site IPSEC and SSL VPN tunneling active. This issue occurs whether I connect via IPSEC or SSLVPN. I have a variety of machines pointing to ASA's as their default gateway which ...

I just received a cisco ASA 5505 from cisco yesterday for my site to site VPN connection. I connected my yellow straight through cable to the e0/1 port as directed by the install manual and set my Pc to DHCP but the ASA 5505 is not giving out IP to m...

Resolved! DMVPN gre question

Hi,I have a DMVPN setup between 1 hub & 1 spoke router. Here's Hub tunnel config:interface Tunnel1 ip address 10.101.0.1 255.255.255.0 no ip redirects ip mtu 1416 ip nhrp authentication abcd ip nhrp map multicast dynamic ip nhrp network-id 123 no ip ...

fredj1234 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I need help what to use and how to do next. What we need is to create remote VPN for many users so that every user is member of more than one group and every group is linked to predefined set of rules, for instance you can access this IPs, po...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 851 as Easy VPN Server and two Cisco 851 Easy Remote. VPN works between Easy VPN Remote and Easy VPN Server. Is it possible this configuration to work as hub-spoke? Can user behind one 851 Easy VPN Remote "speak" (ping etc..) to anoth...

Hi all,I need help what to use and how to do next.What we need is to create remote VPN for many users so that every user is member of more than one group and every group is linked to predefined set of rules, for instance you can access this IPs, port...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm using Cisco PIX 515E with 8.0(3) image.I have 3 networks.IN 172.16.0.0/16IN2 173.16.0.0/16OUT 174.16.0.0/16.VPN local pool is 10.0.0.0/28.I'm using remote access VPN to reach IN servers without problems(I used howto from Cisco pix conf. gui...

valsidalv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes