cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco VPN/Anyconnect Community, I hope you could help me on what I am trying to achieve. My goal is to force users to login/use Anyconnect so that their laptops will be patched/updated by our GPO. Below are the things we have tried but seems not w...

We have two ASAs working separately for working from home access. The extra pair were set up last year due to working from home pressures of covid.  SBL was set up with half staff connecting to one - half to the other. However - a year later, and I n...

tcsr121 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All. The interface is UP by configuring site to site VPN as shown below.I can also ping from 10.0.2.1 to 10.0.1.1.SiteA Router                                   SiteB RouterWAN: 1.234.x.x                              128.1.x.xTunnel : 10.0.1.0/24 ...

After I upgrade to the latest macOS Big Sur, I found that my company Anyconnect connection did not work. Unfortunately, I didn't do a proper uninstall by just moving the entire folder to bin. And, I emptied the bin. Then, I tried to install Anyconnec...

Hi,   In datasheet product : HERE it is specified that the router can do NAT traversal VPN but I can not find the option! In router RV320 the option is present but not in the RV340 is this normal? It's really annoyingI have last firmware update  

Elcondor1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,   I am new to Cisco but recently got a Cisco RV340 Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Router for the  purpose of using its S2S functionality to establish a connection to Azure Cloud. The Router is behind another edge NAT with port forwarding to udp...

Good afternoon,I have an issue in relation to all this remote working. A have a three-site client that is interconnected by 3 x Cisco RV340s with IKE Site-Site VPNs. I need to setup an L2TP server(or similar) on one of these units to allow IOS device...

I am replacing an old 1841 router with an 881 router.  When I don our ISAKMP-IPSEC VPN connection to a vendor is not functioning.  The VPN establishes between the sites and the crypto map is functioning as we see encrypted data flow between the sites...

rkinnard5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiwe have a Branch office and we want to connect it to our Core Router R1 or R2 with GRE over IPsec. The Routing Protocol is BGP.My quesition isCan i connect the new Location directly with our R1 or R2 Router or this can cause a Security Problem?orSh...

eha2476 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create a simple VPN server for my home lab using cisco router 1941 or 3945( I have access to both) When you design a Dyanmic VTI hub-and-spoke configuration. Does the spoke has to be a cisco router? can it be any VPN client such as win...

Please advise about the differences between between anyconnect plus and apex subscription on NGFW 2100. Can both support SSL browser based remote vpn access? When is apex recommended?