cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Been trying to configure an ASA 5505 to pass PPTP traffic from remote clients out in the cloud, to a PPTP server behind the device in my internal network.Every time I try connection it fails, with the logs showing that my IP was identified and droppe...

Please can anyone help me regarding getting a windows dialup user to get access to internal resourced once authentication to RSA ACE server has been successful. I have setup AAA authentication & authorization.I can get the user to authentication to t...

Ok, I have a cisco 1721 runing 12.4 advanced enterprise as my firewall/router, and terminates my dial in VPN. The vpn works, however I cannot ping addresses inside the remote lan unless i add the following line in my ACL on the internet facing inter...

I am setting up a site to site VPN Cisco 3825 router to Sonic Wall Pro 4060 firewall. The VPN tunnel comes up great with no erros, but there are no encaps or decaps...just send and recieve errors when each end tries to establish connectivity. Any hel...

Hi ,I have installed 2 asa 5510 as Actif/passif and configured 3 remotes sites.When I stop the primary I haven't any problem, my L2L, vpn client and Internet access works.When I Stop the secondary , my vpn client and internet access works but for L2L...

I have the following scenario.I have two Cisco 877 routers which i have created a site to site vpn using the wizard and the vpn is now connected and i can ping accross the vpn in both directions.I have a small business server on site 1 and on site 2 ...

Hi,can we configure ASA appliance with two IPsec tunnel with same encryption doamin. Something like track a tunnel (like how we used to track an interface in HSRP) and if it fails then switch over to the second IPSec tunnel with encryption domain.als...

Hi All, I am having a problem in configuring a dynamic VPN in my pix which has the 7.2 version of ios but i am able to work with same configuration in the pix whch has 6.3 version i just want a user from outside my network using the vpn client access...

Hi, i suddenly lost all the users from my LNS and in the log appeared the following message : . %RADIUS-4-RADIUS_DEAD: RADIUS server x.x.x.x:1812,1813 is not responding.. %RADIUS-4-RADIUS_ALIVE: RADIUS server x.x.x.x:1812,1813 has returned.. %RADIUS-...

Hi allBelow is my network setup. Using a Wireless Lan Controller and a Lightweight AP as its end point. Between the Router and ASA is an IPSEC tunnelWLC---Router(==VPN==)ASA---APFrom my AP segment, i am able to ping to my WLC. Apparently the AP need ...

which command is used to see remote VPN conf and active remote VPN tunnels on ASA?

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear friends,This is my environment: a 1841 with 12.4(9)T1 Advanced IP Services. I'm trying to configure SSL VPN on it using SDM 2.4.1. I could install both "Cisco SSL VPN Client" and "Cisco Secure Desktop" versions 1.1.3.173 and 3.1.1.45 (respect...

We have a Cisco PVN 3005 Concentrator, and have no issues with connectivity for any of our users EXCEPT those who are on AT&T DSL who didn't get it with a router bundle (i.e. just the raw modem). For these users, even though they have purchased the...

hamdodger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Net Pros,I need some guidance. Please see attachment for a drawing.I am in the planning stages of this design and I am wondering if/how this would work.I need for network A and B to talk, with the option of failover to a backup route. This primary/...