cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Having an issue with VPN sending this back to endusers.  Have changed the Cert-Map and other things but still get this message.  Here is a copy of CLI of errors, and configuration. the exact error is : The secure gateway has rejected the connection a...

We've purchased a C1161 and found the GUI is very light in capability, so it is back to the CLI. I would appreciate help. The device has IOS Gibraltar 12.11. a starter - what VPN client software is available for windows 10? We don't want to pay more ...

Cisco IOS-XE configuration supports multiple phase 1 crypto isakmp PSK options for ip address-peers.  We have a large number of IPSec peers (700+) and would like to use one PSK per network range instead of per peer or the same PSK for all peers with ...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, please help to advise and share document for configuration VPN site to site with NAT on Firepower 1010.we are planning configure VPN from HQ to oversea by VPN site to site.as below are ip address. HQLocal IP : 192.168.10.x/24 -> NAT 10.95.9...

Cam79100 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Support Community,When viewing the VPN sessions in ASDM, AnyConnect-Parent encrytion shows as "none",shouldn't it say RC4 or AES, something like that? is some of the traffic not encrypted ? It's conforting to see the SSL-Tunnel shows as RC4 I'm ju...

Since upgrading to Anyconnect 4.9 I am getting the following error when connecting to an IPSec VPN on a 5525-X ASA: Cryptographic algorithms required by the secure gateway do not match those supported by AnyConnect I know 4.9 has dropped support for ...

Paul4462 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I have created a VPN with SAML authentication. I have followed this guide https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/215935-configure-asa-anyconnect-vpn-with-micros.html#anc16 About these commandstru...

Hello,On a RV340 with firmware 1.0.03.21, I followed the directions on post How to connect to RV340 on Windows via VPN? and was able to get Windows 10 computers to connect by L2TP/IPSec.However the router configuration requires creating a separate L2...

gtpeace by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question on the new feature in 4.6 Management VPN Tunnel. Is there anyway to integrate this with ISE Posture/Compliance module? Example - only pre-connect PC via Anyconnect Management VPN Tunnel IF that PC has latest patches. Just like you could do w...

MS-JK by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes