cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have Cisco FTD 1150 and I have established a site-to-site tunnel with a FortiGate device. FTD is situated behind (NAT) through an Internet Service Provider (ISP) modem, resulting in a private IP configuration. Despite configuring the connection ty...

bstivala by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a client that needs to tunnel all traffic from VPN clients to reach the internet using the public IP from the office.This works - BUT some of the VPN clients need access to their printer on their local network. I have tried to follow t...

stigrawit_0-1703083650509.png
Stig.B by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

1-Can someone tell me the types of VPN. As far as i know there are following typesa) Site to Site VPNb) Hub & Spoke VPNWhats is DMVPN, Webvpn and SSLVPN?Secondly, In order to secure vpn what protocols can be used like IPSec?2-Can someone tell me the ...

techguy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently running VPN Anyconnect sessions on a soon to be decommissioned ASA which has a tunneled static route for the VPN clients.  As we transition to a Firepower 1140, we need to add the same functionality by tunneling the static route for ...

Hey,I'm using Cisco AnyConnect (Version 4.10.05095) on MacOS with multiple profiles.The problem I'm facing is, that I get redirected to wrong SSO login, this means when I want to login to the VPN of Customer B, I get redirected in the embedded browse...

I have configured the tunnel-profile the in the same way. As we well saml idp azure and truspoint the respective cert.Only one is wokring the other one shows Authentication failed due to problem retrieving the single sign-on cookie.I have found the b...

bshoja by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!I have vpn-concentrator on vyatta, 8 cisco 881w and 2 cisco 1941 with vpn site-to-site connected to vyatta. They all are in one ISP's vlan native L2 level. I user pre-shared key, aes128 and md5 hash.Traffic goes both sides, everything is ...

Hello community!We have an ASA 5506X (ASA Version 9.16(4) and ASDM 7.20(1)) in use with SecureClient 5.1.0.136 (PC) and 5.0.05206 (IOS).Only the routes to our VoIP server (IPv4) should go through the tunnel. Everything else should still happen locall...

Screenshot 2023-12-18 092121.png tets.jpg

Hi AllI am reaching out to seek assistance with the configuration of our Cisco FPR101 firewalls in two different locations managed by FMC. Currently, I have successfully set up Site-to-Site VPN between the firewalls, allowing communication between th...