cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

This one has me pulling my hair out, as I already have similar ones working.So we have a site to site VPN between Cisco ASA and AWS. The requirement is for an Anyconnect user to connect to the firewall and then for the tunnel to the Redshift subnet t...

RichardTapp_2-1707306962384.png RichardTapp_1-1707306906391.png

Hi,Is anyone can help me regarding the error encountered when connecting to Anyconnect? I have an integrated AZURE SAML w/ Cisco ASA for authentication. Here's my configurationwebvpnsaml idp https://sts.windows.net/x/ - [Azure AD Identifier] url sign...

I got this error after updating to macOS Catalina. I have tried to install the version 4.6, 4.7, 4.8 but still the same. "AnyConnect cannot confirm it is connected to your secure gateway.  The local network may not be trustworthy.  Please try another...

I have a strange issue with IPsec, the VTI is down but IPsec is up, this happens every 4-5 days. Software v9.9 and 9.12.4(62) behave the same way, this should not happen, any ideas?Every 30 seconds I see this in the logs at both ends.Feb 3 05:28:47 ...

I read some Cisco docs where I thought starting SBL automatically was possible but now I am not so sure. So I am putting my question out to the Cisco community. Can one of you please satisfy my list for SBL knowledge? Thank you.

g12erald by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the difference between AD client and AD Sync ?  After installing authentication proxy on a VM or windows machine, how to sync the AD users?? In the DUO documentation page, it's showing to configure AD Client but we can sync the AD users by gi...

Hi Customer purchased two Cisco ASA 5585-X with the default licenses: ASA5500-ENCR-K9 ASA 5500 Strong Encryption Lic ASA5585-SEC-PL ASA 5585-X Security Plus Licen   Please could someone provide me with the answers to the following questions:   E...

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using Anyconnect, I can connect to my office network via my home PC, but not my home Mac. What gives? This is the message I get when I try connecting thru my mac:The AnyConnect package on the secure gateway could not be located. You may be experienci...

johnsosh1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes