cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a few questions about VPN 3015:- for Win 9x/NT clients, could I just use IPSec; for Win 2K, L2TP is required?- if I have public IPs on both, outside & inside, is possible to give clients, from an internal pool a private IP range; do I have to ...

mionescu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I install the VPN 3000 client it causes the Windows 98 to boot up in safe mode. I have had this happen on three different machines. I have installed the client on several WIN 98 machines with no problems. I have tried updated windows, I have u...

In lay man's term what is the association between these two (MPLS and VPN Architure)and what are the strategic implications or advantages. Whats the future for both....

I've install a Cisco827 router for Internet connection and everything is OK. Now i need to make a VPN to a remote lan but i don't understand which sw option product I have to purchase: it seems that the product exist (IP VPN FW option set ) but i can...

mcaselli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!We are trying to set up a VPN-Connection using the Internet.One Router (3620) has a public IP Address, the other (1750) will dial up an ISP obtaining an unknown public IP address. Got someone have a hint for the configuration ?Thanks in adva...

bkother by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 routers Cisco 1401 which are connected to the ISP Wanadoo. The connection to Internet is OK.I had configured IPSec 56 in tunnel mode on thise routers to connect 2 private network. I have the following problem: the ping between the 2 private ...

Hello,i want to plan a hub and spoke VPN from 9 locations to a central one. (i want to use pix506 on each loaction)The central one has a Firewall-I already.Can PIX connect IPSEC against Firewall-I..??If not i would plan a VPN3000 system there maybe o...

_bbb_ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm new to the VPN game, please have patience with a newbie.I need to setup a simple VPN with 1 or 2 remote users.I don't need to much security, a simple user name and password would be adequate. Don't want certificates or the like.I don't want ...

Should we increase MTU of Packet if we deploy VPN on MPLS network on Cisco 3600 series configures as PE-to-PE, above 1500 bytes due to additional tag on IP header ????

afahmi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are planning to implement a PIX 515, creating a VPN to a client site (with a 1722 router on the client end). We will also be using an ethernet interface on the PIX to connect a DMZ. My question is: can we also implement a VPN between internal mach...

sbiring by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 7140's running BGP and they are going to two different ISP's. The two 7140's are connected together via ethernet on the inside network. One of these 7140's does VPN terminations on the serial interface (going to ISP). Depending on what ...

I have PIX 515, 5.2(3), using VPN client 3000 2.5 2(A). dong IPSEC with 56bit DES. I am having problem with my clients VPN connection dropping after some time it is very frequently. What can cause this, any trouble shooting help will be greatThanks

Hello,How can i do if i want to connect two sites (over INTERNET) with VPN AND access INTERNET with the same serial interface because one traffic is encrypted and the other not ?How can i do to separate the traffic in this case ?Have a example of con...

egrellet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes